Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Aftin's mom was out of town for Easter, so we put on Easter dinner for her dad and two sisters. Although she didn't like it at first, Aliyah wore her pretty Easter dress to church. We changed right when we got home, we didn't want to get Easter dinner all over the dress. We had a little Easter egg hunt for Aliyah--we put a bunch of brightly colored eggs in plain view in the backyard and she went around and collected them, it was so cute.
The little scratch on her nose is from a face plant in the rocks. :(






5 comments:

Sharee said...

I will never stop commenting on how beautiful your little girl is. You better watch out as she gets older, you are going to have one beautiful teenager to protect from the wolves they call "teenage boys"

Bill Aaron said...

I know, I already dislike every boy in the world

Lisa said...

Darling dress! Aliyah is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug. I swear if you were still living here I would be dressing her up and carrying her around like a doll if she'd let me!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! She looks just like you, Aftin! (Only smaller.)

Ashley said...

I love these Easter pictures!! Aliyah looks adorable. Pink and Brown: the "in" spring colors of the season. I laughed when I read that she didn't want to wear the dress, though...I can picture her being very strong-willed. Does she like to be able to play and get dirty or does she just like to be comfortable? She's a smart girl. Wish I could meet her in person some day before she grows up!