Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aliyah's 3rd Birthday

With Spencer being born on the 1st and Aliyah's birthday being on the 10th, I kindof forgot about it. We had got her a present a month or so ago that was just sitting in the closet, but I forgot to start planning a little party for her until 2 days before. So Bill and I pullled together a quick party for her, just inviting over a few of her friends to play in the water and have cupcakes and presents. I think she had a great time. She had been very excited about her birthday for a long time...always asking if today was her birthday. (The first picture is of her helping make the goody bags for her friends--she thought it was so fun to give presents to her friends!)






1 comment:

Sharee said...

What a wonderful birthday party! I am so impressed Aftin - how did you have the energy to do that?? She is so beautiful!