Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Carving the Pumpkin:




Aliyah as Belle (from Beauty and the Beast):





Spencer as Superman:






Halloween weekend was busy for us with many events and parties. The kids dressed up in their costumes three times in two days. Even with all the dressing up I wasn't able to get a picture of the two of them together. :( We did trunk or treat with our ward which was fun. After last year's Halloween scares, I wasn't sure how Aliyah would do this year--she did ok. She didn't like some of the scarier masks and costumes but she wasn't totally freaked out. Spencer, being just one, really had no clue about what was going on, but he sure looked cute in his costume with his hair parted and gelled.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your kids are the cutest! Aliyah is seriously so beautiful-Belle is the perfect costume for her. I loved the hair. And Spencer!! What a perfect little superman. I can't get over how big he is! What a cutie! Miss you much! Love seeing the pictures on your blog. I'm sorry I don't check out your blog as much as I should because I don't see the updates on google reader. Thanks for posting on facebook so I knew to come check it out. Loved all the pics! Take care dear! Love ya!

gerielou said...

They are so totally adorable. Funny that Spencer has the same cheesy grin as Minnette.
I sent you a message on facebook about submitting your blog to be able to 'follow' it on facebook . . . if you approve it, when you post pics, it will post onto the wall of anyone following. It is a great way for us to keep up. thanks for posting . . . great pics.