Tuesday, May 3, 2011

March

In March I went with my family (with no kids!!!) to Tuscon to see my youngest sister Raquel compete in a gymnastics tournament. She is on the BYU gym team. She did awesome. I am so proud of her!





The next day Bill and I went to Vegas for an overnight getaway. We went to a Huey Lewis and the News concert, walked around, met up with Bill's sister and her husband who happened to be in Vegas for the weekend, and our sister-in-law and her kids were there on vacation too. We had a great time. After all the craziness of busy season, we both needed a vacation from our everyday lives.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Here's another cute picture of you a Bill!! I don't have any recent pics of just me and Jared - we went on our first real date to a movie last week when I was home visiting my family. I'm thinking Jared and I need to go on some more dates and get some more cute pics of just the two of us - like you and your husband, cute love birds! :-)

Sally said...

Next time there's a gymnastics meet nearby, count me in (if I wouldn't be breaking up a family party).