Monday, June 11, 2012

A cute story about Spencer

A few of my friends came over with their kids to help me with a project. There were six kids running around the house for an hour. Spencer was with the kids most of the time. At some point toward the end Spencer ventured off on his own. After everyone had left I found him sitting on the laundry room floor holding a bag of candy with a sucker in his mouth. I didn't see any other wrappers around so I assumed I had just caught him just at the beginning of his sneakiness. The next day however, I went to get the laundry out of the dryer (and yes, the clean clothes had been in there for a day or two). I found the following in the dryer:


Four Dum-Dum sticks, a big Tootsie Roll wrapper, and an empty candy bag. Apparently he had been in there for a while since he was on his sixth piece of candy. What a sneaky little guy!!! :)

No comments: