Thursday, April 24, 2008

Swimming

Its starting to get warm...too bad its just the beginning and it will most likly get almost 30 degrees hotter than it was today (85*) in the dead of Phoenix summer. Luckily we have a few vacations planned to locations with cooler weather (well, relatively cooler).

We went swimming in our little baby pool today--Aliyah had a ton of fun and I got a chance to get a little sun.

As you can tell by the pics, Aliyah wouldn't look at me and smile. She was either too busy playing or looking at the camera crying to "see the baby." (If she sees the camera, she wants to look at all the pictures we have taken of her.)






3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so jealous! How fun to go swimming already! Yesterday it was SNOWING here! Yes, literally snowing. If only Brett would move to Arizona...Although I don't know if I could handle that 30* swing you expect all to soon...Aliyah looks so cute playing in her swim suit! It looks like the one from last summer still fits. I hope Dallin's will too. I bet you love having a backyard to spend the days in!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous too! How fun to have a backyard where you can go swimming! Aliyah does look adorable and I love the pictures you got of her!

Sharee said...

So cute! I see you have a little garden! I wish I had been more on the ball. A garden would be nice. I can't wait to take Kyla to our neighborhood pool, it opens in 20 days!