Friday, May 16, 2008

A Chapstick Addiction

To all my friends from years gone by, remember my chapstick addiction? Until about a year or so ago, I was never complete without a chapstick in my pocket or purse to apply every 30 minutes. Well, I have overcome this "problem"...however Aliyah seems to have inherited it! Everytime she sees any chapstick, lipgloss, or lipstick, she screams to get it. I made the mistake of putting it on her once. Like they say, it might only take once to get you hooked!







3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Pucker up boys!!! Aliyah is on the loose!

Sharee said...

I am still addicted! What is the secret? The one cosmetic item that I just cannot live without. I will go days without makeup, but NEVER chapstick! Man is Aliyah beautiful, you think it is rough now, wait until she is a beautiful teenager - ahhhhh!

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

I even remember your chapstick addiction. Your little girl looks so much like you. She reminds me a little bit of Raquel when she was a baby.