Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Complaining about blogs...(Don't read if you don't like hearing complaining!)

Sorry, I don't like to use my blog as a personal soapbox...but here it goes...

I realized today why I post so infrequently, I just dread creating a new post. I always end up just so frustrated with the whole process. Maybe I am just dumb and blog illiterate...or maybe everyone else feels this way...

I feel like it takes sooooo long for the pictures to download and once they do they are all out of order. Then it takes so long to put them all back in order. Then pictures mysteriously don't download or get deleted after they have been downloaded. And the worst of all...the spacing. Even after you spend 10 minutes spacing everything out to your liking, once you post, it just reverts back to however it wants to space it. I went back four times to edit the spacing on my post today and each time it just changed to something I didn't want after I posted it.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's true it can be a HUGE pain to post things on blogger, especially if you do long posts with lots of pictures. I usually try to get all the pictures up first and then do the typing and the formatting. They usually upload the pictures in the opposite order than you would expect, so I sometimes catch on to this and do the last one first, but most the time end up rearranging. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post again despite the frustrations. I love seeing pictures of you with Aliyah! You don't look pregnant in any of them though! That's awesome you had your family over to play rock band. Dallin LOVES that at his uncle's house - especially the drums. Kids are cute!

Michael and Anita said...

You are not alone! :) Hope things are going good for you guys! It's great to see when you do post--we haven't posted anything for a while, either... I'm trying to get on that tonight, but, no guarantees. :)