Friday, February 19, 2010

Spencer's First Food - Jan 14, 2010

I have really enjoyed having our little Spencer and have not wanted him to grow up, so I hadn't even thought about baby food until our doctor suggested starting at his 4 month appointment. I thought it was probably a good idea, becuase I had a hard time keeping up with his hunger, at 18 pounds I think he needed a lot of milk. The first feeding was really cute and messy. It was fun watching the looks on his little face of "What the heck is happening!?!?!" After about a week he got used to it and downs his whole meal in just a few minutes. The hard thing now is that he loves to spit, especially at mealtime. So I usually end up covered in babyfood. Unlike Aliyah, I have not noticed any pickiness. I have tried many different foods and he doesn't even show that he recognizes a difference. He just eats. :)





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hooray for an easy eater! I hope it keeps up and I hope you enjoy nursing less. You are that much closer to making your body your own again (someday...) Love the food dribbling pictures. It honestly doesn't look like he's loving it, but then I have to remember that babies are just messy eaters whether they want to be or not.