Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

We had a fun Easter this year, dying eggs, MANY Easter Egg hunts, a big yummy dinner at the Willman's and spending time with family.
I was really impressed with Aliyah's knowledge of the "true meaning of Easter"--I think they must have had an excellent lesson about Easter in Primary last week. On Monday I started talking to her about Jesus and the resurrection, telling her thats what Easter is about, and she told me about about Jesus dying for us and Mary looking for him at the tomb but he was gone. Its amazing what a three year old can hear and remember.

Dying Eggs the morning before Easter




Discovering her Easter basket on Easter Morning


Showing off her new Easter dress, shoes, and glasses




Hunting for eggs in the backyard


She found all the eggs (with a little help of course!)



Spencer had fun with his egg and watching his sister



Egg hunt at Aftin's parents


Bill and Spencer and Aftin's parents



Family Pic


We never get pics of the two of us because one of us is either behind the camera or we are holding kids.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

CUTE family pic! Sounds like a great Easter. I think it only gets more fun as our kids get bigger and can do egg dying and hunts better. Your "little" boy is looking so handsome! Sitting up all on his own and probably starting to scoot. I think you are lucky to have a little girl first. I hope that she is good helper and less rough than my hooligans. It looks lke she is a lot of fun right now!