Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spencer

At his 6-month appointment he was 21.5 pounds--that was a month ago. I am estimating about 23 pounds now. He is just a tank! But so sweet and adorable. I love him so much and get so sad at the thought of him growing up. I want him to be a sweet cuddly little baby forever...

He is so happy and loves to laugh. But if I had to describe him in one word, it would be "curious." He always has to see whats going on, especially what Aliyah is doing. He won't eat (even bottles) if there is much noise or motion going on in the room, he gets too distracted. And he loves playing with new objects. If he's grumpy I just search the house for something new he hasn't played with and he'll forget his worries just studying the object.

Also, he is very loud. He is constantly spitting, shreiking, screaming, grunting and yelling--out of joy. It is pretty cute and funny, however he is so loud that we have to take him to the halls in church when he goes on a yelling, shreiking, spitting kick. And he can defintely can hurt your ears if you get too close.






2 comments:

Sharee said...

He is darling! I feel exactly the same way. I always say to my baby "DON'T GROW UP KASH" - he is not listening very well. He brings so much happiness to my life and I am so glad that Spencer does the same for you.

Deidre said...

Oh the joys of having an active boy after a probably quiet little girl! I don't know how two petite people produced such a big guy. Crazy. He is seriously adorable.