Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures from February

I guess we didn't take many pictures in February.


Aliyah loves to "help" me load and unload the dishwasher. Its surprising but she knows where everything goes in the bottom cupboards.



Whenever she hears the squeak of the school bus she runs to the front door to see it. We have to sit outside and watch the kids get on the bus (the bus stop is across the street from our house--that will be handy in a few years). She also has to watch the garbage and recycle trucks. They all come around 7:30 in the morning so often we are outside a lot in the morning.




Aliyah got into my eyeliner...two days in a row. Now, really, whose fault is that? You think I would have put it away the first time.



Aliyah loves to exercise with me. She actually tries to do push ups and sit ups and all the other moves I do...its quite cute.

No comments: