Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its a boy!

We finally found out what we are having...its a boy!!! We are very excited about it. My doctor scheduled me for a second ultrasound, because there were a few things, besides the gender, that they weren't able to see because of the baby's position. However, that ultrasound isn't until my next appointment in a month, so we went to a baby ultrasound place and just had a gender check ultrasound--we couldn't wait a whole month to find out. The ultrasound technician said she is 100% sure its a boy and sent us home with the pictures to prove it. I won't post those, but will post some of the 3D ultrasound pictures we got. He was hiding his little face most of the time, but there are still a few cute shots.

All snuggled up


He's not even born and he's already showing off his biceps

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hooray!! Congrats on adding a boy to your family! Way to keep things even. That is so fun that you got those 3D pictures. He looks cute already and strong too :) I hope that you are feeling great and ready to buy blue!!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!! He's so cute...how fun to know what you're having and start preparing now. I get to find out the day after Memorial Day. It seems too far away. Anyway, I can't wait to see more pictures of that strapping young man of yours. Miss you!

Deidre said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Congrats on the little boy. We'll be around this summer--lets get together!

Corbin said...

I am so excited that you are having a baby boy! Boys are so much fun...