Wednesday, February 11, 2015

October


We have lots of trees in our yard, so we have TONS of leaves. For weeks the daily tasks include raking and bagging leaves









Walking on the path at the nearby park


Spencer's preschool field trip to the apple orchard. It ended up being a very windy and cold day, and I didn't realize it and didn't dress us appropriate for the weather. I was sad about that because it was a really fun place that we could have spent hours playing at. But within an hour we were ready to go. However, the kids enjoyed the wagon ride, picking apples, and a bit of playground and animal time.




Russell just relaxing on our neighbors deck

Long curls

Short hair! I often regret cutting his hair. If his hair grows out in curls it will stay that way for a long time!

More fall leaves! Below is with our neighbors.





Cool Russell - he often likes his hat sideways or backwards. I don't know why, because Bill always wears his forward.

Lunch with my boys. I took them to the hamburger shop on Main Street and then to get some frozen yogurt. I don't think I have ever taken them to lunch during the day besides when we meet up with friends at McDonalds.


No comments: